Friday, July 23, 2010

The Dive

Sometimes after I put Adelaide down with her bottle, she drinks it all and wants more before she falls asleep. So I go in there and get her bottle, I leave the door open so she knows I'm coming back. She'll stand up (while holding on the the rail of her crib) and either wait patiently or cry. Either way, as soon as she sees me come around the corner of the hallway with her new bottle (still another good 12 steps from her room and crib) she will dive down on to her mattress and snuggle her blanket with a smile and wait. She's so happy to get another bottle. But it's funny because she dives down and just waits there on her tummy (smiling). So I always have to flip her over on her back and hand her the bottle and then she gets a big old grin and starts drinking it.

Does that make sense? It's really funny. Now Callie knows what I'm talking about because Addy did it to her while I was away at my Power of Moms Retreat.

1 comment: