Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Adelaide is so adorable

Adelaide is so adorable. She's very playful and cute. She loves to put on a show for daddy when he comes home. She'll spin around in circles and make herself dizzy, she puts her head on the floor and her bum in the air and pushes herself around like a human wheelbarrow, she loves to giggle and laugh.

She is a snuggler! With people and things. Sometimes she will just flop down on our fuzzy, high pile carpet and caress it with her head or hands. When we came back from our camping trip, I removed the pillow cases to wash them and tossed our pillows on the floor. She repeatedly went and flopped down on them and just laid there. She loves to snuggle on your shoulder too.

Whenever I am in the kitchen, she HAS to be between me and the counter, and she will just maneuver herself right in there while stomping on my toes. If I step to the left, she wiggles over to get back between me and the counter. If I move to the right, same thing. If I do it too often, she cries.

No comments:

Post a Comment