Saturday, February 27, 2010

More in February....




Carston's Blessing

Brynn's Baptism






Afty and Addy


She got stuck between the headboard and wall but didn't seem to mind!





Side note: I was at a friend's house helping her set up for a party and Addy was wearing these blue PJ's (below). I was in a hurry so I just brought clothes for Addy to change into. As I was undressing her, another mom was like "How cute. She wears her brother's jammies." And I was like, "Nope. I bought these brand new for her." Then she said, "But they're blue?!?" I said yeah, but I got them for $1.00! A brand new footed sleeper for a buck!

If she thought that was weird, I didn't offer up the fact that I just bought Deacon some Disney Princess Pull-Ups because I got a pack of them for .91 cents. They are usually 8.99! Because it was the last pack, I didn't have the luxury of choosing a more boyish color. Nurture vs. Nature???


On the 11th, she just took off crawling one day. And never stopped.




Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment